Last update: May 4, 2020
On behalf of the team at Amidyne, we would like to provide an update with respect to the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19.
The team here at Amidyne would like to reaffirm our commitment to supplying your needs and that there is currently no impact to supply.
Starting on March 32rd, 2020 the Canadian Government instituted lockdowns across the provinces, establishing enhanced workplace health /safety measures to avoid further contraction of COVID-19. Amidyne has implemented best practices as outlined by public health officials to minimize the risk to our employees, customers and community. Such initiatives include:
- All travel cancelled and visitors to the business are restricted to emergency only.
- All employees returning from travel are self-isolated for 14 days upon return.
- Employees exhibiting symptoms or illness are self-isolated for 14 days or until symptoms subside.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in common areas and all work surfaces.
- Enacted a virtual office environment including meetings over 4 people where physical separation may become challenging.
On behalf of the team at Amidyne, we would like to thank you for your business and will continue to monitor the situation closely and take steps necessary to protect our team, our customers and our community. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any specific concerns.